Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Save a kid or send me a dime...

Thought this was a good one: charity sends me a nickel in an envelope to solicit donations. Note, however, that on the front of the envelope, it mentions that this nickel would certainly help a lot of people. So, I am led to ask, if it could help save a child, WHY DID YOU SEND IT TO ME instead of saving the kid?? Think of all the nickels out there you could have used to further the cause and not bother me for money. How many kids could be saved per mailing? I don't think I would donate to this charity if they aren't really going to help anyone, but will only take the money and mail it out to others.
Yes, I took the nickel. I'm saving it with the other 7 cents that I've received in the mail over the past 2 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home