Monday, July 07, 2008

Windows to the soul = open

Went to the eye doctor today, and they dilated my eyes - good times. When I got home and looked into the mirror: my pupils were the size of quarters! Ok, exaggeration, but they covered the entire iris...big ol' doll's eyes. Looks kind of creepy, actually, with the windows of your soul opened for all to see - they eyes were a bit vacuous looking (not in the "I'm an idiot" vacuous, but in the "deep-black-hole" vacuous). Like that episode where Homer (Simpson) licks a frog or something and his eyes are all zinged out. Anyway, so the point of the story - the drops were wearing off at different speeds in each eye, so I looked like a crazed lunatic - one pupil normal size, the other still the size of my iris. Bizarre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home